Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Crossing Canada Citizenship & Immigration Services

Here for You Every Step of the Way

Thank you for trusting Crossing Canada Citizenship & Immigration Services in Windsor, Ontario.

Connect With Us 

Permanent Residence

Contact Us

Family Class

Family reunification is the foundation of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). If your family members are living abroad or in Canada you may want to sponsor them so they join you in Canada as permanent residents. You may be eligible to sponsor if you are 18 years old, a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada.

Family Class

Sponsor your Spouse, Partner, Common-Law or Children

If you are applying under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class, your spouse or partner may be eligible to apply for an open work permit. They may work while waiting for the final decision on their application.

Sponsor Parents and Grandparents

IRCC is hoping to announce the new plan of how you can sponsor your Parents or Grandparents in the near future. Over the years the program has changed of how and who can sponsor their parents and grandparents as permanent residents to Canada.

Those who qualify to sponsor will finally be reunited with their loved ones from abroad. If you are looking to sponsor you will need to meet the specific qualifications and financial requirements for this program.

Sponsor Other Relatives

If you do not qualify under the Spouse, Parent, Grandparent, or Dependent Child Stream. You may qualify to sponsor other Relatives.

Express Entry

Skilled immigrants are chosen to apply for permanent residence to Canada based on their ability to settle and adapt to Canada. Candidates will need to complete a secure form which includes information such as skills, work experience, language ability, education, and other possibilities.

If the candidate has a minimum of 67 points, they will then be put in a pool with other Express Entry candidates to be eligible for the federal programs like; Skilled Workers, Skilled Trades, and Canadian Experience Class. Once they are in the pool, they will be assessed against the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) which will give them points based on all their information that was entered in their Express Entry Profile.

The highest-ranking candidates will be invited to apply for Permanent Residence. Most of these applications are processed within six months.

– Skilled Workers

– Skilled Trades

– Canadian Experience Class

Canadian Citizenship

Canadian Citizenship

Becoming a Canadian Citizen is an exciting milestone in an individual’s life. They can:

  • Vote in federal elections
  • Run for federal office
  • Hold a Canadian passport and
  • Hold employment which requires high-security clearance.

We can help ease the confusion that relates to Citizenship applications and ensure it is done right the first time. We can help you prepare for the Citizenship test and walk you through in what to expect at the Citizenship ceremony.

Proof of Citizenship

Find out if you are eligible to become a Canadian Citizen! You should apply to make sure you are a Canadian Citizen:

  • Get proof to show you are Canadian Citizen
  • Update your Canadian Certificate (legal name change) and
  • Replace a lost, stolen, or destroyed Certificate.

Renounce Canadian Citizenship

You will lose all your Canadian rights and privileges if you renounce your Canadian Citizenship.

Temporary Residence

Parent and Grandparent Supervisa

Do you want your parent or grandparent to visit you and your family? This may be the right application for you! Your loved one may visit you for up two years initially if they meet the requirements. They may be eligible for multiple entry visas for up to 10 years depending on their individual circumstances.

Temporary Resident Visa

If you would like to extend your stay or change your conditions in Canada, you should apply 30 days before your status expires:

  • Extend your visitor, student, or work visa,
  • Change your permit type (from study permit to work permit) or
  • Change your permit conditions (changing schools or changing employment)

Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)

A Temporary Resident Permit allows you to enter or remain in Canada. You may be issued a TRP if you are inadmissible to Canada.

Electronic Travel Authorization (ETAs)

Visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to, or transit through a Canadian airport, need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Visa-exempt travelers do not need an eTA when entering Canada by land or sea. An eTA can be valid for up to five years or until your passport expires.

If you get a new passport, you will need to get a new eTA. With a valid eTA you can travel to Canada as often as you want for short stays usually for up to six months at a time.

Other Services

Pre-Removal Risk Assessment (PRRA)

You may be eligible for a PRAA if you are being removed from Canada. It is important that your PRAA application is received no later than fifteen days if the application was given to you in person or twenty-two days if the application was sent to you by mail. You may apply for Open Work Permit application while you are waiting for a decision on your PRAA application.

Humanitarian & Compassionate (H&C)

Those who would not normally be eligible for permanent residence may be eligible to apply under the H&C stream. IRCC looks at several factors when determining a decision for an H&C claim like best interests of the child, family ties to Canada, and how the person has settles into Canada.

Permanent Residence Cards (PR Card) and Travel Documents

Permanent Residents (PRs) must have a Permanent Resident Travel Document (PRTD) or valid Permanent Resident Card to return to Canada by boat, plane, train, or bus. If you do not have a valid PR card or PRTD you may not be able to board. You are still a Permanent Resident if your PR card is expired.

If you have a lost, stolen, or destroyed PR Card outside of Canada you will need to apply for PRTD to return to Canada. Once you are in Canada you may proceed with an application to obtain a PR Card.

Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)

LMIA is an application that an employer must complete and submit to Service Canada to request a foreign worker. A positive LMIA proves that a foreign worker is needed at his/her place of business. It also indicates there is no Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident available to hire. 

Interview with CBSA or IRCC officer

If you are asked for an interview with a CBSA or IRCC officer regarding your immigration situation it is important to obtain legal advice. Knowing your rights its crucial!

Section 44 Report Preparation and Interview

You might have been given a Section 44 Report if an officer believes you are inadmissible to Canada. It is important to obtain legal advice immediately.

Affidavits and Statutory Declarations

An affidavit is a written stamen taken under oath and holds a lot of weight to strengthen immigration cases. Statutory declarations have the same force of effect as an affidavit as if made under oath.

Invitation Letters

Do you want a family member to visit you in Canada? Your family member will need an invitation letter from you satisfying the visa officer that you are inviting them to Canada. Let us help You!

Our Process

Step 1: Self-Assessment Questionnaire

We want to get to know you. Please tell us more about you and your situation by completing the questionnaire below.

Have you completed a Language Assessment?*
Intended Immigration Category*
Highest Level of Education *
Years of full time working experience*
Have you worked for 1 year in Canada (minimum 30 hrs/wk)?*
Do you have a permanent job offer from a Canadian employer?*
Do you have a spouse?*
Have you studied in Canada?*
Do you have a relative in Canada?*
This site uses Google reCAPTCHA technology to fight spam. Your use of reCAPTCHA is subject to Google's Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.

Thank you! Your message was sent successfully.

Step 2: Make an Appointment

Book an appointment with our Regulated Immigration Consultant to obtain the advice you need. Please take note that the 1-hour initial consultation comes with a fee. However, it will be deducted from the retainer fee amount if you choose to continue with the service.

Step 3: Application

We'll complete the application for you. Relax while we do what we do best.

Got Questions?